Are you frequently frustrated with your kids?
Do you think to yourself: no one thinks about me! When am I going to have time to focus on what I want to do?
Is everything seemingly going well in your life, but you still feel stuck and unhappy most of the time?
Life coaching teaches you to not only survive parenting, but THRIVE within it, and I can help you get there.
No one ever tells you how hard being a parent is. I foolishly had imagined my life with kids to be more like a fairy tale, where each day was full of playtime and fun, but instead, I found myself constantly frustrated and irritated. We want the best for our kids, but we also can’t always make them happy. This tension causes feelings of guilt and shame which rob us of the joy of being parents.
Whether you want to enjoy your kids more, be more confident with your parenting, or just be calmer and more patient, I can help you make immediate and lasting change.
With life coaching, you will:
- Feel calmer and more confident as a parent
- Learn tools to deal with discipline issues that arise with your children
- Discover how to take care of yourself while taking care of your family
- Discover why you feel trapped and unappreciated and how to change it
- Become empowered to live the life you envision living and to thrive within the challenges of being a parent
I’m Adrienne Bishop, a life coach for parents, and I believe that IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SO HARD…