Are you frequently frustrated with your kids?
Do you think to yourself: no one thinks about me! When am I going to have time to focus on what I want to do?
Is everything seemingly going well in your life, but you still feel stuck and unhappy most of the time?
Life coaching teaches you to not only survive parenting, but THRIVE within it.
No one ever tells you how hard being a parent is. I foolishly had imagined my life with kids to be more like a fairy tale, where each day was full of playtime and fun, but instead, I found myself constantly frustrated and irritated. As a parent, we are required to be good at everything, and that’s not possible, so we are always feeling inadequate and never good enough. We want the best for our kids, but we also can’t always make them happy. This tension causes a lot of feelings of guilt and shame which rob us of the joy of being parents.
With life coaching, you will be able to see a way out of this cycle of feeling frustrated and not good enough. By seeing challenges we have as parents as an opportunity for personal growth, we can become the best version of ourselves. And then in turn, we can be more present and joyful with our children, who benefit greatly from a healthy, happy parent.
With life coaching, you will:
- Feel calmer and more confident as a parent
- Learn tools to deal with discipline issues that arise with your children
- Discover how to take care of yourself while taking care of your family
- Discover why you feel trapped and unappreciated and how to change it
- Become empowered to live the life you envision living and to thrive within the challenges of being a parent